🥀 Not There Yet, But I Showed Up

I didn’t post this to pretend I’ve made it.
I haven’t.
Ek het nie geld nie. Ek het nie alles together nie.
But I showed up.

Today, I sat in class.
I took notes like a hungry student with nothing but faith in her pocket.
No makeup, no filters, no fancy setup. Just me, my cracked phone screen, and a heart that refuses to quit.

I want this badly.
Not for fame.
Not for status.
But because I need to change my life.

I’m done telling the same old survival story.
Dis tyd om iets nuuts te skryf.
So here I am… writing it.
From broke to breakthrough.
One blog at a time.


---


🌸 If you're broke but not broken, this space is for us. Show love, support, or just read silently. Alles beteken iets:

☕ Buy Me a Coffee
💼 Join the Royal Business Academy
💖 Support via PayPal


---

#FromBrokeToBreakthrough #MoenaUnfiltered #HealingWithFaith #DigitalHustle #AfrikaansBlog #RawAndReal #FacelessBrand #RebuildHerLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

⚡This Is Not Just Marketing. This Is Ministry.

💎 I’m Not Chasing Clout. I’m Building a Kingdom.

💻 How Digital Products Saved the Stay-at-Home Me